Sunday, June 7, 2009

From Rehearsals

"I feel SO frustrated right now! ...Can we hug it out?" -Courtney

"You bonded over my drunken body?! I could have prevented this whole thing?!...D@$%" -Courtney

"I change. To become an azure sky." -Will


"Will, you do need a personal assistant." -Landon
"I know. I don't know how I've lived this long." -Will

"I'm the most awesome Ben ever." -Will

"The cheese lounge is not conducive to cuddling." -Landon

"Why do you want her to stay?" -Landon
"Why? To...do married people stuff?" -Will
[later:]
"That's trickery!" -Will
"That's married people stuff." -Mel


"Matt, you're all sorts of bombardment." -Landon

"Jake, you're like a lighthouse." -Landon

"Will, what is your marital status?" -Hillary
"In real life? Because in the play, I'm married to Gracie." -Will


"Is your Coke talking to you?" -Hillary
"Yes. It's surprisingly active in there." -Matt


"...and the kitchen is in the sink!" -Jake

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Amelia I'm excited! I know how hectic it is to produce a show, so good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. I commend you guys keep up the good work and I'll be there to see the spectacular result! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete